Thank you for taking the time to learn more about what we have to offer at Golden Hills Christian School. We strive to provide a holistic education for students that emphasizes academic, social, emotional, and spiritual growth. We use curriculum that encourages our students to think critically and to apply a Biblical worldview to all subjects. With small class sizes, teachers are able to develop each student according to his/her needs. All of our teaching staff is certified by ACSI (Association of Christian School International) and are passionate about partnering with parents to disciple our students. We want to partner with you in the overall development of your child, and provide a community where they can grow in the love of Christ.
- Complete and submit a new student application online. (You have completed this step!)
- You will receive a “New Student Assessment” email with a link to schedule an academic assessment for your student.
- Once the academic assessment is complete, you will receive a “Pastoral Interview” email with a link to schedule an interview with one of our pastors.
- Once the interview is complete, a final review will take place for official acceptance.
- Upon acceptance, you will receive an email with enrollment instructions.
- Complete the enrollment packet online and pay the registration fee.
- Welcome to GHCS! You are now fully enrolled and no further action is necessary until we begin school year preparations.
- At least one parent must be a professing Christian who is actively involved and is in regular attendance at a Bible-believing church and agrees to our Statement of Faith.
- The family must be able and willing to meet financial obligations to the school.
- The family must be able and willing to contribute time and energy to participate in their child(ren)’s education at home as well as at school.
- Academic readiness for grades 1-8 is based on the academic assessment, most recent report card, and standardized testing.
- The family must be willing to participate in the two all-school fundraisers.
Golden Hills Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Golden Hills Christian School. It does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.